Monday, February 11, 2013

How To Leave Your Abuser

I've written an article about how to leave your abuser:

Please, if you, or anyone you know is in an abusive relationship, read this article. I personally was in an abusive, drug-induced marriage for 15 years (still legally married) and I've been through it all. Click on this link to find out exactly how you (or a loved one) can leave your abuser. Don't be afraid, leaving is scary, but it doesn't have to be:

http://missjamied.hubpages.com/hub/Heres-how-to-leave-your-abuser








This blog is dedicated to aiding and supporting others in leaving their abusive relationships. We all have to do our part in helping our loved ones and ourselves.

If you are in an abusive situation or are having an emergency, please contact this number below to get immediate help.

1-800-799-SAFE

Again, this blog will also be my journal and I welcome you to share your stories here as well. I've been there, seen it, done it. I finally got out of my abusive relationship and I want to help you get out of yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment